Missing D's

1950 Special Deluxe

My 1950 Dodge Special Deluxe is missing a couple of D's. My parts book lists them as 1335578 for the first D and 1335580 for the middle D on the hood crease. I will attach a photo, they measure about 11/16" high. If someone has spares/extras and would be willing to sell them to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

post-6543-13585354057752_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1950 Special Deluxe
proper part number

Those will likely have to come from a Canadian Dodge as the American one may be different. I just am not sure. I tried those numbers with Collector Auto Supply http://www.collectorsautosupply.com/search.htm with no luck. Incidentally, the second number you show they say is for the letter G. The other number nothing came up for which means they do not have access to one. They are a really good source for old mopar parts. I will keep my eyes peeled as I often travel the old country roads around Lethbridge in search of parts.

From the Chrysler of Canada parts catalogue for 1950 -

"D" - 1335578

"O" - 1335579

"D" - 1335580

"G" - 1335581

"E" - 1335582

The letters fit all Dodge models -

D-33 : Wayfarer

D-34 : Meadowbrook and Coronet.

D-35 : DeLuxe and Kingsway

D-36-1 : DeLuxe and Kingsway Deluxe

D-36-2 : Special DeLuxe and Kingsway Custom