IMPORTANT:Dodge B-Series Trucks: Restorer's and Collector's Reference. Please respond

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing... within 2 days you have 27 positive requests for the book. I can tell you all that this book has been invaluable. Many members here have praised my knowledge of our trucks, and I can say that a lot of that knowledge has come from this book. I would probably be tempted to buy another copy if it were available at a reasonable price again. So I guess you could say 28 now. :cool:

I'll say it once again... "This Book is an Invaluable Tool When Building a Pilot-House Truck!!!" Speak up and ask for one so that the publisher has enough reason to reprint it.

Book.jpg

Have you thought about contacting the publisher/printer to see if this could be made available via "Print on Deman" or pod? The essence of that is that the material is printed as requested on demand. 1 request, 1 book etc. This avoids the long wait of getting to a minimum required number of copies before a regular production run can be scheduled. Just a thought. Mike copies.

Mike, The publisher indicated they have on occasion done a small reprint of some of their books. I don't know what "small" means yet. I will be contacting them again this week to see what we can arrange. Print on demand, or an electronic version in pdf form are some other options to consider, but it's up to what the publisher is willing to make available. We'll see. I wanted to put the question here on the forum in order to show him there is a definite interest for doing another repirnt. I think we have that now.

• 2 weeks later...