OT..pig in a truck..OT

Plymouthy Adams

unlike another thread..drove to Lowe's a bit earlier..got behind a guy who had a huge boar strapped down on top the dog box...sucker had set of tusks that were about 2 1/2 inches minimum..

have any of you folks seen the documentary on Discovery channel on the pig population here in middle Georgia..episode is called "The Pig Bomb" that if filmed very close to here..

Robert..deal..start by taking your winter weather back now..its still quite chilly here and we half way thorugh March..

The pigs are everywhere..we have about everywild animal in my little corner of the world 'ceping maybe a badger/wolverine..I am thankful the wild hogs stay on the other side of the road..I hear them rutting over there all the time..coyote also..imagine them in my orchard...you think the dang armadillas are diggers..couple pigs will make it look like a deranged farmer on a John Deere and a set of harrows went through

I recently spent two very cold dark evenings rebuilding the septic drains at my house thanks to the wild pigs living in my woods. A few years ago a sow and piglets turned up and now there's a pig village in there, probably upward of 60 or more. I hate to think about shooting them, but it's getting to that point. Maybe we could have a Plymouth Pig Shootout and Barbecue at my place sometime soon.

I am thankful the wild hogs stay on the other side of the road..I hear them rutting over there all the time..

Now I know what it means when deer are in the rutting season. Must be the same with ferel oinkers. So what do you hear on the other side of the road?

OINK, honey go faster, OINK honey give it to me, OINK HONEY, OINK YES, YES, YES.............................:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Dont even ask me how I know this!:cool:

Now I know what it means when deer are in the rutting season. Must be the same with ferel oinkers. So what do you hear on the other side of the road?

OINK, honey go faster, OINK honey give it to me, OINK HONEY, OINK YES, YES, YES.............................:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Dont even ask me how I know this!:cool:

sounds like this is from experience.

Tim we got all kinda critturs n my locale too. The Deer are the biggest problem, 100s get killed on the highways and roads around here all the time. About 40 miles from here there is a real probelm with Wild Boar, feral pigs that got looose from Boar Ranchers, only to proliferate, they survive quite well here, even when it reaches close to -35 to -40 at times in winter.

We have Bears, Coyotes, the odd Wolf, Badgers,Raccoons by the dozen, Skunks, Weasals, Foxes, and this is right behind my house

Don, thanks..........lol.........all we have around here are kangaroos........100s of the damn things........lol.........and I'll bite.........Don.....How do you know this??........lol...............andyd

A pal in OZ sent me this apparantly from ~ 2006.

Lot of bacon!!

CAUGHT IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA

You might think twice next time about wandering around

in the scrub.

This pig (check the attached pic) was caught in Australia ,

Roy Hill Station, via Newman.(Pilbara)

They only caught it because their dogs were going missing -

it was eating their dogs! And this pig is a sow, not a boar! There are reports of 5 metre (15ft) crocodiles being taken by these pigs.

post-123-13585353907782_thumb.jpg