What is your job? OT

Don Coatney

I am an internal auditor for the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission (game commission), prior jobs with Fidelity Investments, Dunkin Donuts, Duke Energy and 4 years in Uncle Sams Canoe Club, stationed in western Australia and then on troop transport out of San Diego.

5 hours ago, Steve C said:

I am an internal auditor for the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission (game commission), prior jobs with Fidelity Investments, Dunkin Donuts, Duke Energy and 4 years in Uncle Sams Canoe Club, stationed in western Australia and then on troop transport out of San Diego.

Mmmmmm, donuts IMG_0096.PNG

On 2/24/2010 at 8:19 PM, greg g said:

I retired from non commercial food service managment. I worked at New York University, Penn State, and Syracuse University as a Manager of a student Dining Halls, I worked as the Assistant Director of Nutritional Services at a 400 bed hospital in Syracuse, where I was instrumental in redesiginig all of the food facilities in the building, and I retired as Director of Dining and Conference Services at a SUNY campus. Overseeing 5 facilities, the purchasing depratment, the maintenence unit, a bakery, a C store, concessions at athletic facilities, and the catering and conference support department. Supervised a professional staff of 16 and a hourly staff of over 120 full and part time emloyees, and 90 student employees. The department had a 10 million dollar annual budget, serving 3500 full and part time students.

We dealt with every type of service and preperation from short order to fine dining, and legal beverages.

I started my professional carreer in 1967 and retired in 2005.

Currently do as needed trips for a new car dealership transporting vehicles resulting from dealer trades. Had a 270 mile drive today. Haven't done much since before Christmas, but have made 8 trips in the last two weeks. Might be a sign that the economy is coming around. But could also be a sign of tight inventories at Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealers

If anybody is looking for a new Truck the 2010 Rams are turned out really nicely and even with the Hemis, get about 18 on the highway ap per the onvboard computer. This with 0 to 100 miles on them. The redesigned rear suspension rides and handles very nicely even empty.

The college/university food service industry is changing drastically. Im a financial aid director at a large community college.  Upcoming state regulations will require dining halls to provide food pantries for homeless students.

On 9/6/2014 at 11:59 AM, mattimuss said:

I'm a "geek".  I manage an IT department for a college that is part of one of the California State Universities.

I'm more of a "jack-of-all-trades" in the IT environment, doing everything from system builds to server administration.

Been doing this since around 1998.

Have done a bunch of other jobs during my working years.

Peoplesoft?