Game on-

blueskies

If you both actually do go, have fun. :)

I would like to go just for the cruise to and from. But don't really want to get into discussions with pure bread Plymouth enthusiast on the pros and cons of modifying one's car.

As far as the race, I believe there are many others who would like to get involved in that, but at a drag strip, with time slips as proof. ( And yes, a gentleman's agreement on using the proper slip). Around here I think there are still two that take on all comers within reason. I know Sacramento does, been there many times.

Or actually go to any drag strip and get your times, don't even have to be together. Let's see who really is quickest, I don't believe 10-20 more cubic inches is going to be the beat all car. Many other variables involved. Like final drive ratios,,,,;)

Edited by jd52cranbrook