More Model Cars

Tony Cipponeri

...Really an amazing talent.I called my wife to the computer and as soon as she saw the models and scenes,the wheels started turning - she likes the size of the cars and suggested it might be worthwhile, "downsizing" ;) Not gonna happen - The garage of course is full and her car is parked outside. :)

Real neat work there.

My guess is most of the cars are boughten like from Franklin Mint

and those type places - judging by the chrome work on them.

Probably either 1:24th or 1:25th scale. There might be some

model kits in there as well....but not very many.

The buildings and signs are very realistic......look like the real

McCoy if you don't know they are scale stuff. I wonder how he

did that.

Stuff is great especially the outdoor shots. A few years ago when I was dabbling in HO scale railroad stuff, I got into weathering and aging equipment and buildings. Doing I guess what might be construed a applying a faux patina.

The only problem I see with all these pictures is that everything looks like at came out of the detail shop and the greasy spoon has no grease. (Health inspector might find some but I couldn't. I think the pics would be better with a little more lived with look.

Even the trash looks too new.

• 1 month later...

greg g: Funny what each person thinks when viewing the same thing- I was thinking wouldn't it be kinda neat to go to a place full of old cars and they would all be in mint condition like that.