Another OT deal....vintage lowrider pics....

BobT-47P15

......on the HAMB. The cars shown are mainly 30s, 40s & 50s vehicles,

done as "Bombs" -- with as many extra accessory items as they can

find; lowered, and nice paint jobs. Most tend to be Chevys, but there

are some others. The thread runs for several pages. Even if you're

not a lowrider fan, you might find some useful or interesting ideas.

Link to the thread: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231936

Here's one Chrysler.....

IMG_3431.jpg

Edited by BobT-47P15
  • Like 3

• 2 years later...

Somebody 'splain to me why there is such an abundance of Chevys and such a drought of MoPars? I enjoy my Plymouth but I've got a Chevy PU catalog where you could purchase the entire truck one piece at a time. I have to drive 200 miles just to get a door for my P15. I guess life's not fair.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Somebody 'splain to me why there is such an abundance of Chevys and such a drought of MoPars? I enjoy my Plymouth but I've got a Chevy PU catalog where you could purchase the entire truck one piece at a time. I have to drive 200 miles just to get a door for my P15. I guess life's not fair.:rolleyes:

...it's our lot in life, I just got a speedway catolog and if ya own a ford or a chevy your covered...same with alot of other places out there...own a mopar and your scratching your head wondering why they don't represent for us...we're just not as many or as common out there....I'm happy to hunt more for what I need and keep my car than swap brands...too many oval and bowtie cars out there - imho - for what I paid for my clean and 99% rustfree mopar would've cost me twice as much easily for a ford or a chevy of the same year...more easily found parts just doesn't equal out for that, and, I like to be different! ;)

• 4 years later...
On 9/22/2012 at 2:55 PM, Don Jordan said:

Takes big bolas to roll a mopar in a cheby world 

1 hour ago, rb1949 said:

Happy to buck the trend at cruise ins. Hugging the ground is not my style. Looks abnormal. And don't need a car that jumps up and down.

I've always wanted sun visors on several of my cars and passed many of them up because all the lowriders have them and I didn't want people to think that I was part of that crowd.