odd oil contamination

41/53dodges

ok, so i am working on this 41' dodge truck in the woods, as i have been for the last couple years, and NOTHING on the truck has moved but the doors for the last 30 years. i pulled the head to see how badly the cylinders were rusted (not very bad) and while i was at it, i dumped some 2-stroke oil in the cylinders in hopes it would help free it up. i checked the engine oil on the dipstick, and it looked like the normal 30-year-old oil looks, kind of brown and dirty. i came back about a month later to check on it and pull the head again to dump in some better lube, and checked the oil to see if any 2-stroke oil made it that far, but there was some milky white fluid towards the bottom that wasn't there before. it would make no sense to be water or antifreeze because neither mix with oil when just sitting and they would have just settled to the bottom. what could it be? the 2-stroke oil was blue, and the crankcase oil was still the same brown sitting on top. keep in mind, the motor was stuck, so nothing could have mixed.

Pulling the head might have jarred some gunk loose and there might have been some condensation with it. Just yesterday I pulled the water faucet out of the vacant rent house cuz it was practically new & the one in my house is leaking. The water has been shut off for 2 years, yet when I disconnected the supply hoses from the faucet, water comes out...and we had many a hunnert degree day here in the summer, so that water should have been long gone but instead it ran down my shirt sleeve on a 40 degree day.