Chrysler Turbo Encabulator

JIPJOBXX

JIPJOBXX,

Putting this as delicately as I am able, I have been to three hog callings, two World's Fairs, and a duck ******g contest and I have yet to see such a fine example of faces being kept straight while such an intensive yet inspiring line of bovine fecal material is so smoothly delivered.

The authors are to be congratulated, immediately before they are shot in their knees. Wish I'd thought of it.

-Randy

I'm not saying you should take my word for this at 100% I know that most of us see right through all this BS and laugh at it...notice the year of the car and tranny...I point this out to you as it is quite relevant to the next set of facts...you see, GM saw this film and has been trying their dangest over the last decade to reverse engineer not only the lingo but the actual application of the implied theory of operation..developed along this was the ON-STAR program that actually worked and saw more advances in software and application as the need to locate a stranded driver become widespread..it got to the point that the US Govt had to step in and share coveted GPS technology to GM...at the beginning of the pirated transmission technology some GM owners went weeks without ever having a hot meal or a warm place to sit...if you catch my drift..

..That's funny,Tim - and a person can imagine all sorts of scenarios (some funny) that may have taken place during the teething stages of "OnStar" :)

Edited by Ralph D25cpe

• 9 years later...