OT Tim's Balls

greg g

Just made a batch of Tim's sausage snacks. 1/2 the recipe made 22. Me being me however, I had to add some stuff so in went a couple shakes of Old Bay Seasoning and a bit of Worchestershire Sauce.

When they were ready about 20 minutes in my 350 oven, I snarffed a couple and had one with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and the other with some Sandwich Pal horseradish spread.

Will be taking a mess to my brothers as appitizers before Christmas Dinner along with some Tuscan shrimp with greens and white beans.

http://www.napastyle.com/recipe/recipe.jsp?productId=2486

Trying to come up with something a bit more exotic also as my nephew just returned from two years in Africa with the peace corps via Morroco and Valencia, Spain.

None of my local meat shops have any goat meat so I'm still looking........peacock maybe.

Edited by greg g

Just made a batch of Tim's sausage snacks. 1/2 the recipe made 22. Me being me however, I had to add some stuff so in went a couple shakes of Old Bay Seasoning and a bit of Worchestershire Sauce.

When they were ready about 20 minutes in my 350 oven, I snarffed a couple and had one with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and the other with some Sandwich Pal horseradish spread.

Will be taking a mess to my brothers as appitizers before Christmas Dinner along with some Tuscan shrimp with greens and white beans.

http://www.napastyle.com/recipe/recipe.jsp?productId=2486

Trying to come up with something a bit more exotic also as my nephew just returned from two years in Africa with the peace corps via Morroco and Valencia, Spain.

None of my local meat shops have any goat meat so I'm still looking........peacock maybe.

If you are serious about goat try Hispanic/latino grocery stores:)Ask for cabrito, baby goat very tasty.

I would give it a try, but here abouts I would need a personal protection detail to shop in the area where they are located. I have had it acouple times

Found it to be not BAAAAAAAHAD.

Follow this link for lessons on how to deal with it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1205489/quotes

If you are serious about goat try Hispanic/latino grocery stores:)Ask for cabrito, baby goat very tasty.

Thats what Im taking about Frankie! thats the good stuff there! I have to try Tims recipe. anyone got an extra wife??? as mine wont get anywhere near the kitchen (I think she is allergic!):D