Are You Happy? (OT)

Norm's Coupe

So.......here's where the happiest people all live, in order by rank. For more information, you can go to this link. http://www.tonic.com/article/happiest-states-in-america/ Maybe people in New York have to move somewhere else to be happy.:D

Andrew Oswald/Wu ranking of happiness levels by US State:

1. Louisiana

2. Hawaii

3. Florida

4. Tennessee

5. Arizona

6. Mississippi

7. Montana

8. South Carolina

9. Alabama

10. Maine

11. Alaska

12. North Carolina

13. Wyoming

14. Idaho

15. South Dakota

16. Texas

17. Arkansas

18. Vermont

19. Georgia

20. Oklahoma

21. Colorado

22. Delaware

23. Utah

24. New Mexico

25. North Dakota

26. Minnesota

27. New Hampshire

28. Virginia

29. Wisconsin

30. Oregon

31. Iowa

32. Kansas

33. Nebraska

34. West Virginia

35. Kentucky

36. Washington

37. District of Columbia

38. Missouri

39. Nevada

40. Maryland

41. Pennsylvania

42. Rhode Island

43. Massachusetts

44. Ohio

45. Illinois

46. California

47. Indiana

48. Michigan

49. New Jersey

50. Connecticut

51. New York

• Like 1

..They shouldn't publish surveys like this..... "Not sure where your state ranks? Check out the list below — and make a New Year's resolution to move somewhere in the top ten:" ;)

So should I be unhappy because I live in California (ranked 46 out of 50 states) or happy because I live in California's 14th congressional district (ranked 1st in the nation).

These polls are entertaining but I don't think they have any real value: Your happiness is mostly up to you and your own personality.

...I suppose a person should be careful when bragging how happy they are in the area where they live,or they may find themslves inundated with unhappy migrants as neighbors ;)

I live in the state of eutopia, where ever I am is the happiest place to be:D

The best way to find out if your happy is to look to the left of you and to the right of you. Depending on what you see (wife) (mother-in-law) you can gauge your level of happiness. As the three stogies once said " Spread out ..I'm broadcasting. :cool: I'm gonna have a good time or I'll kill myself. :eek:

...so I'm gonna have to hop in my P15 and take a little cruise on the cilly winter day. Brrrrrr..... it's at least down to 70 out there.. :D

So should I be unhappy because I live in California (ranked 46 out of 50 states) or happy because I live in California's 14th congressional district (ranked 1st in the nation).

These polls are entertaining but I don't think they have any real value: Your happiness is mostly up to you and your own personality.

it is good that you enjoy it while you can..one never knows when you will go from 70 degree to 70 below sea level when California breaks off into the Pacific..that is if you don't slide into the ocean in a pile of mud...potential Nevada beachfront property for sale..get it while the cost is low..

this is not a prediction of impending doom..merely passing on the old joke..

Edited by Tim Adams

Poor ole Don lives right in line with the eastern fault...even if the east coast does not fall into the ocean..it still not gonna be pretty...the only place Ihave personally felt a tremor was in middle of Illionis...was on the second floor of a quite large building..wierd feeling for sure...maybe we will be ok till our next enounter with Marduk..(not the rock band by the way...)