Magazine subscriptions cheap...

dezeldoc

Ok here we go, I got the e-mail today. Magazine subscriptions cheap from source interlink publishing, this is the second year for this. last year if you gave a gift subscription to someone you also received the magazine! They don't have a couple of ones they had last year but still some good ones. This is legit so don't be afraid.

https://www.circsource.com/store/multititleoffer.html?offerId=11&sourceCode=I9AQ2H

If the link does not work let me know it may be timing out.

Edited by dezeldoc

Is the price shipping included, or add shipping?? I received Street Rodder for many years, but got tired of looking at 32 Fords. I thought I was about the only person in the USA with a old Plymouth.

Then you should join Good Guys and read the Good Guys Gazette, as the founder of Good Guys (Gary Meador) owns a 48 Plymouth hotrod, and they always seem to find a few in their coverage of the Good Guys events.

Marty

I had the same problem with Street Rodder, just one Ford after another and all the how to articles were using their advertisers parts.

I still have my collection of Street Rodders from May 1972 to June 2007, some day I'll have to put them on ebay.

JohnS

I use to subscribe to street rodder, custom rodder and the Goodguys. Even took the coupe to a couple of Goodguys shows in Waukesha, WI, two years in a roll. But.........got tired of reading the same articles and seeing the same cars pictured in the magazines over and over. After several years, I stopped getting them all. Only time I get a car magazine now is when my brother in law passes his along to me. Usually bring them home, do a quick flip through and throw them out. Maybe I'll spend about 20 minutes flipping through about 5 magazines before I toss all of them. Still the same old stuff over and over. Even in the Street Scene and Cars and Parts.

I used to get the Mopar magazine but after a few issues it was basically repeative reading...I admit they did cover a few specific models here and there but if you are not muscle minded in your approach to the engine..you really have nothing in common with the mag...be it a big block or the small block..I have archived all my old copies....that is about true in most mopar circles...its all muscle cars..even local, when I inquired of the local chapter on membership and the number of members with 40/50's cars..he replied I would be the first....same was true in the other area I lived for years..

Edited by Tim Adams