straight up wierd chop, ill let you form your own opinion

michael.warshaw

He has some interesting stuff Arthur. Found some other stuff on the web.

This one looks like a dodge Cabover was the inspiration, the Constellation air liner, and the F unit style diesel are also some of my favorite designs.

00000526301005020K053JLG.jpg

Greg,

I'm a big fan and have a couple of his signed prints framed in the master bedroom.

Best.

ARTHUR

Mike, that car is one of the best chop jobs around, proportioned right and laid down perfect! the only flaw in the whole build is the chevy 350! if i had the money i would already have it. i fell in love with that car the first time i saw it. somewhere i have pictures of when he first started on it.

Doc,

Couldn't agree more. That thing would look killer with several coats Aztec Gold (along the lines of the Charger below) and a white tuck and roll interior.

Both of those would come immediately after i jerked out the bowtie and installed a proper mother Mopar drivetrain.

728218919_GunNW-S.jpg

Edited by hkestes41

i like it...maybe a little too extreme, but i like it, just saved some pictures when i saw it for the first time on the hamb! what i don't like so much is the back window, with this kind of split window in my opinion the car seems to be older...but it's just my idea, i think that everybody should be free to do what he likes more out of his car! (not here in italy...law is so strict on heavily modified stuff :( )

I have the split window for mine and the stock, i have been playing with both to see which one looks best, unfortunately i haven't had time in the past few months to play with it. i need to sell my 59 Plymouth Fury so i have room in the shop to put it inside so it can get back in line.

I think you might be the first forum member in Italy. Welcome to the forum.

i like it...maybe a little too extreme, but i like it, just saved some pictures when i saw it for the first time on the hamb! what i don't like so much is the back window, with this kind of split window in my opinion the car seems to be older...but it's just my idea, i think that everybody should be free to do what he likes more out of his car! (not here in italy...law is so strict on heavily modified stuff :( )