Hey all.... how are things here???

Allan Faust

Hi,

Sorry for my disappearance.....Hope everything is going well for everyone here. I guess you could say that my life went a bit out of whack and I had a few issues to deal with.....and I found that I was venting too much out here rather than talking cars.... so I backed off a bit.

I'm slowly getting back on track with finally a new job on Monday.... working for the canadian government..... hopefully this time I can find some stability. I hope to be able to get my car down here in the future (still isn't, and I'm still frustrated because of this...) but hope to get back in the swing of things in the near future....

Allan

P.S. A couple of people will have pm's mainly because when I backed off, I forgot about them, and I want to apologize personally....

congrats on new employment. Around here the there are only two ways to loose a govt job, die or kill your boss at work. Not wishing you either. Was trying to remember you last post, it was a while ago. Good to have you back. Do you need to relocate again??

Glad to hear of your new job,Allan.Hope you're reunited with your project soon.:)

Good to hear from you again, Allan.

Hope the new job goes well.

My new job is called "retirement".....and so far there has been no

shortage of Honey-Do's. I'm filling in at my former office today

from 9am til noon (it's Saturday). Been kinda peaceful

so far.

I'm sure you'll be glad to be reunited with the car before long.

Allan, it is really good to see you back on the forum as I thought we had lost you. I knew you had lost your "new" job and am really glad to hear that you have another. Government jobs are nice with good benefits and pensions and I wish you all the best. Stay around even if your car is not here and when you get it it will be lots of fun for you to get working on it again.

Thanx Robert and Bob....

FEels good to be back. I just left more because of my mood and other things happening around here that I didn't feel good about, and in looking at some of my postings, I felt that I was ranting a bit too much and too OT in general, so I wanted to come back when I had my mind back into it.... (although my mind has been on my car all along.....)

Allan

Glad your are back among the fold Alla, I thought of you and your knowledge of paint this Summer. I did block sanding , primer spraying and a little metallic color spraying for the first time. It is an art which I imagine takes time to master. There is a lot of chemistry involved.

Welcome back, Allan. Glad to see the employment thing is lookin' up for you. The car will sit patiently where it is waiting for you to come take it home.

You should just go into politics, you're in the right spot for it. Then you could requisition a Herc. to go bring the car home in style!!!!!