Recent projects OT

Normspeed

Well, the wagon has been serving as my old faithful daily driver while I work on a few new and old projects.

I've got the radiator shell for my tractor hammered into usable shape, time for Mr. Rattle can to paint it orange. :D I love my 3M abrasive pads. Two hours with a quarter inch drill and an $8.00 pad to strip the shell of all rust and old paint.

My daughter-in-law acquired her high school best friend's 72 super beetle, and my son and I are deep into a quick fixup. Took me one day and about ten feet of new wiring to get the thrashed looking motor running nice. Another day to strip out and clean the interior, and a third day to blow it apart for the paint man. We sent it off to the paint shop Friday. A local guy is going to fix the dents and shoot some fresh paint on, for around $700. Bugs are soooo easy and cheap to fix up, why oh why did I ever fall for these cranky old Mopars? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

post-64-13585351255289_thumb.jpg

post-64-13585351255699_thumb.jpg

post-64-13585351256023_thumb.jpg

post-64-13585351256381_thumb.jpg

post-64-13585351256819_thumb.jpg