This one goes to "Norms Coupe"

My good friend Norm Milliner is a true salesman. His technical advice is mostly incorrect, but his philosophy is right on track. He never shares his political views, but massages current political opinions to meet the needs. He is a great asset to this forum. I am proud to have met him and I have a lot of fun bickering with him. He and I have crossed path's in our working careers but would have never met face to face without this forum.

normmarylisadon.jpg

Hats Off, To Norm's Coupe, Norm is a true Gentleman, answered a lot of my questions, has been helpful on a number of occasions, and has been an ear, via email, with my sometimes incessant ??????s.

I have only spoken to Norm once on the phone, but would surely drop by and meet you Norm, if ever in the Milwaukee area.

I have enjoyed the periodic bantering with you and Don, Norm,and Don you 2 are both great assets to this forum, and Old Mopar World.......Fred