Car is listing to drivers side

Reg Evans

I've got a couple of cars that list a little to the drivers side. Just wondered if air shocks would cure this or would the whole car just get higher off the ground at the same angle. Has anybody tried this?

Hey that's it. I could put a helper spring on the low side. Even with the car up off the ground the axle is closer to the frame on the drivers side frame than the passenger side. This is on Pearl the 40 Plym I just got with low mileage. Maybe when I get the photos from the grandson of the original owners I'll find that Bob's theory is right.

If correcting the list from the rear of the car would correct the problem you can add air shocks to the rear and set them up to be filled independantly. That is exactly what I did. Some times when I load up the old girl (my car not my wife) she tends to lean to the side with the heaviest part of the load. Adding air to the liating side works well. That or the diet would also work.. Don't want to diet you say? Well have the little woman put on a few pounds then.... LOL..