Whitch P15 coupe is whitch?

Harold M

Larger side window that rolls down part way and a backseat is a club coupe here's mine. Shorter fixed side window with a storage compartment is a business coupe.

gnome009.jpg

As Greg mentioned. If you have a full back seat, it's a club coupe. If it's the business coupe you have no back seat.

Also when ordering a headliner, other than the make and body style they will ask you how many "headliner bows" you have. That is another way they make sure you're getting the right headliner. To determine that with the old headliner still in the car, just count the seams going across the roof. At each seam you have a bow. Some places will even ask the distance between each bow.

According to his bio, that would be the retired excavating contractor from Kettle Falls, WA who owns an old Plymouth. However, he did not specify which old Plymouth by year and style....

What cha got Harold?

No dumb questions here......just ask whatever you want. Better to get the correct headliner the first time thru.

Bob, that's up to Harold now. With all the information given in the other post he should be able to determine which coupe he has. Also, by counting the bows that will give who ever he's ordering from the information they need. When I was selling interior kits that was one question always ask. The number of bows and spacing was a double check to make sure the person was ordering the right kits. The roof size is different in the business coupe than the club coupe. That said, I hope he really has a coupe and not a 2 door sedan. Again though, by counting the bows and spacing they should be able to determine that.

I had no idea that the rear window in a business coupe was flat glass. I thought it would have a curved glass rear window like my D25 club coupe. When I bought the car, the back window had been shot out and I had to find a replacement. Soon found out that sedan windows are different. I finally found one in an old hulk that had every piece of glass in it broken....except the rear window. Sometimes you get lucky.

d25reardeck.jpg

Since I'm always glad to help other forum members, ESPECIALLY other Harolds, here's my way to figure out what kind of coupe it is: Check the body style number on the little plate on the firewall. A Deluxe Business Coupe is style #513, and a Special Deluxe Business Coupe is a #503. A Special Deluxe Club Coupe is a #502, and the Deluxe Club Coupe is a #512.

FWIW, I got this info from my copy of the 1991 Steele Rubber Products catalog, which for some reason had listings of this data for most American made cars.

Hope this helps.