Rate this possible custom car  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rate this possible custom car

• I like it
    • Somewhat likeable
    • Do not like it at all
    • Volunteer to pull the crushers lever

Rear window? What rear window?

It's definetly different. A long way from my tast though.

Merle

Merle, your right there is no rear window. Guess that would make it even harder to see out the rear window. I evidently mistook the windshield (what there is of it) for the rear window. The rear of that car looks like someone got a BFH for their birthday or Christmas and used it on that part.

I'm like you, Tim. My first reaction is "that thing is gawdawful!" Then it grows on me a little. Proportions seem to be done well. Looks kind of like one of George Barris' creations. Not something I'd want in my garage, but I'd still like to see the final product. I'd love to have the Munster Koach, though.

a small change in the rear roof with the loss of the antennea and addition of just a small glass would clean it up..this thing has potential and the right paint job and graphics..just unlimited..like I said I don't like Picassos but having a few would be a real asset today.

Actually, it would probably look better as a vert with a carson top..... Other than that, I have to agree with you on the the rest of what you said....

Allan

Guest 50Plymouth

I like variety being out there (hardly my taste though) and its neat to see people putting metal skills to work, but all I can think of is "liability hazard" If some kid on a bike were ever accidentally hit I think it would make CNN...