Look at what I found - a P15 coupe

RobertKB

Went camping over the weekend and on a short drive I came across this beauty. Couldn't get in touch with the owner so talked to the neighbour and turns out the car belongs to his son. Left a number and and hope he gets in touch. If I can get it, plans would be to part it out as it is in pretty sorry shape. It has been open to the elements for many years, probably decades. Then I think it would be cool to have a Dodge D25 Club Coupe and a Plymouth P15 Club Coupe side by side in my garage. Then I smack myself in the head.:P

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

It don't look that bad, unless the floors are rotted out. heck i'd put it together and drive it.

I have a better idea, you put it together and I'll drive it.:P I actually have a good engine, spare front drums and bearings, good tranny, radiator, etc. that I could use. Smack, hit myself in the head again.

Edited by RobertKB

RobertKB,

I could use the S\S rocker panel strip from the driver's side although I have no idea how it could be sent other than in a big tube. I'm with dezeldoc on the car in general but if he does part it out please convince him to do it on this forum as there are several pieces I've heard members requesting lately.

Thanks,

-Randy

Hi Robert-that looks like the coupe sitting just off the road south of Magrath.I had a look at it last year,talked to the young fellow - said he was going to restore it,didn't say when :rolleyes:,but things change

I looked at a coupe-P-15 today, guy sold the motor out of it. It is not as solid as that one and the guy wants a small kings ransom. I would put the extra 440 I got. RobertK if I lived closer I would make an attempt on that thing. It looks great. I know I can get a hood. The floors are a givin with these cars. I know what it's like having to many toys. I had to call the guy and decline on the 1939 Chrysler I was getting plus he had a guy local that wanted to give him 1200.00 for it. He was getting just 200.00 from me, I could not be selfish so I told him to take avantage of it. The guy is moving to SC so he needs every break he can get. ;) Plus my heart is with a coupe and I want a mopar. I might have something this other guy wants anyway.