Went to see a car show in the area...

Allan Faust

My first one to visit., about 10 minutes from my place.Only about 30-40 cars, but was quite interesting. Met a man that lives nearby with a really nice and clean 1946-48 desoto..... (Michigan built). I told him about the site, and he'll probably come around. My wife took pics, and I'll pop em up when I get the chance.

The new guy is looking for a visor, so if anyone has one they are willing to sell, pm me, and I'll get in touch with him.

Allan

Frank....

I've been hooked for a while..... so has my wife.... now if the 2 girls will hook in..... Everytime I came "south" in the past, my first thought has been about a car show.... now I'm looking to see "where" the cruises and shows are.... so that I can go....

Bob,

It was a reailly nice desoto.... he had his trunk full of stuffed animals and was giving them away to every child out there..... and it was his first show out since he's got it....

Allan

Great way to spend time on a sunny day-nice to have your family share your interests