She's partly he home.... or What goes around comes around

Allan Faust

Hi all....

Didn't think life would be so hectic round here...(read why I haven't been on) but this week I had a pleasant surprise...

I got a call from the machine shop to get my motor back.... however, that machine shop is 7 hrs away from here..... I called a buddy of mine and asked him if he could store it for me.... he said sure....

My buddy calls me back a few hours later and says, "well, I've got good news and bad news... the good news is that your motor was picked up...., the bad news is that you have to pick it up"....

I went What??? He said well, the Kleen Flo rep was just by here and he deals with your machine shop. He picked it up, and it will be down there this evening.... a half hour away from me... so I just picked it up from the guy just earlier.... he didn't want payment, just happy to help out someone that as he put it, "hasn't heard a bad thing about me, from the machine shop to everyone he mentioned my name to"

Well, its in parts, and boxes, but it is here...... I'll be able to paint it....

Now just to get the rest down here....

Pics of the clean motor etc will follow.....

Also, I found out that I'm probably heading out to the walla walla washington area in a few weeks..... anyone in that area here? I know that pete is in the next state, but still quite a ways away....

Allan

Yes, I'll be in the southeast.... the date keeps changing right now, was the 23rd, now the first week in april... Actually was speaking last night with the guy I'll be working with, and he had been at the mill that day and was staying in Spokane last night, so I may be in that area.

Allan