How Do Bad Coils Act?

Seems that after some searching that Desotodav and Tod Finch have spent some time looking for #'s for the replacement bushings and came up with a Napa # ech 4070. There may be a diff. upper bushing # mopar 871752 but my parts book show that # as Export # only.

A search on Eichlin parts books shows #4070 to fit all mopar dist.'s to 1982.

During this search it seems that #4070 may fit mopar generators also. Front/back/both i'm not sure- spent no time on that subject! Lenght on bushing may be only issue between #'s.:confused:

Maybe a local starter/generator rebuildter may be able to replace/fit your replacement bushings.

Napa-eichlin 4070 were avail. in my local store which now has almost nothing for flat head mopars, which i think is because of the multiple uses.

Best to ya,

Doug

Edited by DJ194950

Thanks...I didn't find 4070 but came up with # ECH 4270 at the local NAPA.

Bushings are on order, they are coming out of a warehouse in MN!

See MN IS COOL! :P

Thanks...I didn't find 4070 but came up with # ECH 4270 at the local NAPA.

Bushings are on order, they are coming out of a warehouse in MN!

See MN IS COOL! :P

Dang Mark I know where that warehouse is. We should have gone and bought them out and jacked up the price!

Dang Mark I know where that warehouse is. We should have gone and bought them out and jacked up the price!

Ed...SHHHHHH....don't let everyone in on our nefarious ideas! :eek:

;)