Sending Private Email to Members??

Norm's Coupe

Norm, you may already have done this, but when you get into the Private Message section, there is a box marked "Private Messages in Folder".

Inside that is a smaller box marked "Folder Controls". It contains the green bar which will change colors for sent/received messages.

On the "Jump To Folder" box, you have two choices.....sent messages and inbox. Just click on the v at the end to view the choices. Whichever one you click on, will display either received or sent messages below. It tells to whom they were sent. Maybe this will help some.

Norm, I see what you mean about the e-mail messages.

Seems to be no record. The one I sent you earlier did not turn up on my home email listing as sent mail....since it originated here. And as you said, there is no record of that mail on the forum. So, maybe PM is better so a record is kept.

Bob How did you email me yesterday? I still wonder why I'm not getting as many emails as I should be. I went in and turned off my ISPs spam blocker. I'm going to try just replying on my PCs blocker. Atleast with that one if a message gets blocked that shouldn't be you can retrieve it out of a folder.

Ed

That's why I turned it off Norm. There are no settings on the ISP provided one. You either have them block what they determine to be spam or not. And if they block it its deleted permanently. So far I haven't gotten flooded with spam so I hope its ok. Ed