Thank you Don Jordan

A number of years ago I was lucky enough to be given a 1941 Plymouth clock. I had cleaned it and fixed the electrical points to get it to work. However, when I was reassembling it I clumsily damaged the mainspring. I thought I would be reduced to installing the broken clock to just fill the dash hole. Don Jordan generously gave me a 1941 Chrysler clock. The clock mechanism was identical to my broken one, only the cases were different. Thanks to Don's kind gift, I was able to transplant the mechanism and fix my clock. Thank you very much Don. Because of the generosity of the person who originally gave me the clock and Don's, I try and make it a practice to "pass on" such generosity when I can likewise help someone else.

Jim Yergin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I never realized what a popular name it is. When I was a kid Don Jordan was the light heavy weight champion of the world. In high school I was on the wrestling team and wrestled a guy named Don Jordan.

A Don Jordan was found dead in a drainage ditch near my town - I got a lot of calls on that one.

But, alas, no relation to Michael Jordan. I'm just a poor car nut. :rolleyes: