Well it is a DA#$#@d Old Ford but just

Lou Earle

Could not help myself- the price was very right - complete restorod ps/pb/ac/tilt/prseat the whole 9 yards and in nearly perfect condition

You know the type- almost 2 perfect to be a daily driver.

Has a camaro clip 350 chevy engine and trans and camaro rear.

Drives like a drean cruises at 75 no sweat. First time I ever bought one completely done.

Will be selling my 5o fastback and 48 coupe- anyone interested? very good cars-let me know

Lou

53FORD003.jpg

53FORD005.jpg

53FORD001.jpg

53FORD002.jpg

I've always been partial to the 56 Ford, shaved, with western mags..blackwalls etc etc..smooooth and sleek lines..as a punk in high shcool working at the local Texaco station..the owner had one like that I drove to and from work..he was a trusting soul..312 with 3 on the floor...

Lou,

Don is right. I do like that year Fords. Would prefer the 2 door hardtop, but the 2 door sedan works almost as good.:)

Geez, you can't be selling your coupe now. Too many of us are trying to do that already, and none of us even have any offers that I know of.:(

That's the only way to buy a car. Already done except for any dress up features an individual wants. If I had that Ford, it would be lowered a little, a set of full length drag pipes and a nice set of Merc style cruiser skirts on it.:) Oh, and just for Don, a pair of big red "fluffy dice" hanging from the mirror.:)

I'd love to have your '50 fast back but can't this year. Post a picture, my first car was a '50 fastback. Can't tell all that happened in that car! Drove it to CA in '58. Had a couple cans of beer to open when we crossed the CA border. Salt Lake City is a dry town, driving through some high school boys were driving along side, so we threw a can to them. When they opened it it all turned to foam and most of the contents went to the ceiling. Never forget how we all laughed.:D