fire wall insulating pad

Byronb3b

First, sorry to have skipped out on everyone here for a while, will try to do better. I have recently finished installing a new fire wall insulating pad in my pickup( quite a process) looks a whole bunch better than the falling apart paper one that came with the truck in '52, made by Quiet Ride Solutions, if anyone is interested I will post a picture. Byron

Glad to hear you like the quiet ride product. I've 99% sure I'm buying their headliner kit for my 46. I already have a firewall pad and the rest of the interior. Please post a picture and your likes dislikes of the product.

Ya its www.quietride.com They don't give the stuff away so I'm glad to hear first hand that someone likes their product. BTW there demonstration truck cab is a bright green 39-47 dodge like mine.