Big Bad Dodge

Vintrader

I was driving through the Catskills today and came across this Bad Boy. I can say I have never seen anything like it. The guy who owned it said it was Original Township Hiway Plow Truck in Dutchess County New York. Orderd with Coleman 6 Wheel Drive Conversion and what he called a Triple Frame? I have a few more pictures if any would like I can post them as well. Dutch

post-411-13585344816044_thumb.jpg

Is that just down the road from the fellow who does the car art sculptures near Hunter Mountain. I saw one and have a couple of pics I took of it last year some where in the Ashokan reservoir neck of the woods. My sister in law lives in High Falls, and when we visit, I do some knocking about in the hills and valleys looking for stuff. If I recall there was a small tree growing in the ditrus accumulated inthe dump box.