72 Dart heater control valve

Ed Griffin

Guest mikeys toy

this is more my expertise.....

I THINK there was a difference between the a/c and non-a/c units. I beleive the truck part# was the same for both though.

Thanks for the tips guys. Sent Year One link to buddy Charlie, thanks. By the way Charlie, was reading your profile since I dont know who's who anymore and wanted to get your name and read where you like tractors. Do you have any links to places to advertise restored tractors for sale as well? He has a 1948 8N that he's restored and plans to sell. Ebay is first choice but would prefer a specialty website somewhat like this one or auction site that sells farm equipment.

I'll mention the your dash controls but think he's set with everything but the valve control. I do know that it's vacuum operated. Thanks again Charlie, Mike.

NAPA didnt have them either, told him about the places suggested and he had tried them as well. By the time I went by his place he had found one in a catalog he had gotton. Wish I got the name of it. Will make a point to next visit. He picked up this Dart Springer for 1500 and you wouldnt beleave what all came with it. for example a 360 crate motor, new, headers, straight and clean project car etc.. I took some pic's of it and will post soon. While I was over there he had a truck there that was supposed to be 1 of 2. 1930 Chevrolet truck. I dont know how rare they are but it was a nice looking truck.