To newbies & not-so-newbies.....please read

BobT-47P15

Hey guys.....my observation is that it's helpful to others if you enter a little info in the information (profile) section, including some type of location as to where you live. If you will notice, that location comes up whenever you post.

If you don't want to specify your city (because you are in the witness protection program or whatever), at least put in something like "southwest Missouri" or some such. Also what is your car (or cars) so people can know what you have - I know I have occasionally had to refresh my memory. The more participants we acquire, the more difficult it is to remember everyone. I realize they don't give us a heck of a lot of info space, but a few pertinent facts would be good.

Of course, if you know how to post a picture, or even a link to a picture of your ride, that would be a nice addition to your info. Thanks for your consideration. (Just my opinion, which, along with around 75 cents may get you a cup of coffee.)

I don't know about the 'net not being nice...

Nobody has broken into Don's garage that he was warned would happen forthwith a long time ago.

'course, when you try that there is the chance he'll catch you, and if you think Saddams punishment was harsh, just let Don catch you in his garage...yikes...lol