Back online....

Allan Faust

Well, the move is complete, living in the Ottawa area now, and I've got the internet installed, and I'm back online.

I am travelling quite a bit, and I'll try to logon as often as possible, but we'll see what goes on.

I do know that I'll be in the Green Bay area (escanaba mi via GB) in January, and there are possibilities I'll be in Western Canada in the new year as well (Edmonton is most likely).

Hope to discuss more as time goes on..... hopefully I can get some work done on the car in the future as well...

Allan

Good to have you back, Allan. I am glad for you that you got a new job that sounds great and have finished your mover. Time for the car will appear at some point. In the meantime you can keep collecting parts for when you need them. All the best!

Allan;

Glad you are somewhat settled in. I understand the traveling issues. I leave California in the morning and return to Tennessee for a week. Then I head to Richmond, Virginia for two weeks. My schedule will be two weeks on the road and a week at home for the next two years. Keep your suit cas packed;)

Thanx for all the well wishes guys....

Its been quite a wild couple of months.... the move, the new house, the new job, the travelling, etc... May as well start at the beginning.... officially my wife lost the old house (she won't be working anymore, and the market is so down up there... ALL the major mills and mines have closed in that town now) The company I work for now paid for most of the move, and I got a nice new brick house... not new, but new for me....

As for work, I've been learning quite a bit, and have travelled a bit.... Thurso ON, Pictou NS, Marathon ON, Fort Frances ON, International Falls Mn, Ticonderoga NY and in January I should be in the Green Bay area, and possibly Edmonton...... if I would've been with the company for a while, I probably would've ended up in Belgium next week..... sniff....

One of the VP's of the company is from Southern Georgia.... lives in 'lanta now (or at least goes back from time to time....

as for the bonus miles, I get to keep em all..... been rackin' em up.... at least now I'll be in "show" country as well..... so I should be able to go see some car shows....

In general, things are looking up.... the biggest worries are past.... but I can definitely say that I don't want to move too often... travel is fine, but moving is hell...

Allan