HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (pic)

BobT-47P15

Well, we are creeping up on 2007, so I decided it was time for the New Years greeting and picture. I will be playing for the Ramada Inn doings tonight (we added a sax player for the job) and have a keyboard player/vocalist who opens the show and plays during our breaks. Have to go out this afternoon to set up the equipment as we move our stuff from the lounge into the banquet room area.

I got the Plymouth out of the garage yesterday and Mary Ann and I went to Fred & Red's chili place for our annual new year's spaghetti red lunch. (our own little tradition we invented) As we drove toward the place, it started raining. The rain-x left on the windshield was still working. That made twice this year the car has gotten caught in the rain. It leaks in the usual places.....the lower, outer corners of the windshield. Ah well.....won't really hurt it any.

So, after eating our lunch, time to take the picture. It's still raining lightly, about 58 degrees, and the photographer lady is holding her umbrella in one hand (new hair-do, you know) and camera in the other. Of course, the one shot taken catches the subject looking down to make sure the sign is not upside down or something. Well.....smiles to all.....and wishes for a good 2007. .............. Bob

100_3979.jpg