Car cruse tomorrow downtown Bremerton Washington

JIPJOBXX

Well this is the first big cruse of the year for us folks up here in Bremerton Washington. It is a fully sponsored event and there even going to give away tee shirts! Should be interesting to see who brings out what cars and of course I will be there but in the 60 Thunderbird (No Dodge). The reason for not bringing the Dodge out is that its still winter up here and the Dodge to me is just to nice to take out in the weather. So oft to the car show and cruse in the bird with all its power and comfort. The cruse starts a 10:00 in the morning and should be a good way to kick oft the new year!!! Jon

PS. Have been very busy getting the bird up to snuff as the previous owner let a lot of things go.

RichardandTBird005.jpg

RichardandTBird008.jpg

Guest anthony83

hey i live in east bremerton, i am stationed at bangor. what year is your b-series? perhaps you could show me a few things and give me some advice. i don't know if you saw my post.... about to be my new truck... but i could use the help. this is my first project. thanks. gabe.

If your up and about tomorrow by 10 or so I will be down in Bremerton at the Cruse In. The location is right up the street from the Admiral Theater on 4th. Probably you'll have no problem locating this event as there should be a lot of cars there. Jon

Hey you folks have a nice time in bremerton,hope it doesn't rain on yah.still winter "" got a foot and a half with 15degrees up here on the high and lonesome..[waterville] on the platue above wenatchee. snow won't leave untill march.Mr. Mike[47 cp] won't come out till april something. the 49bz cp, Mr. Willy hope s to join him this summer.. from the high and lonesome[the bright side of wa. state.....Christopher.... ..