Very strange but wonderful day with the Plymouth

Rodney Bullock

I went down to cut the grass today and the 1940 was in the way...almost:) so I took it out and paid the Elc. bill. On the way back the car started to buck like a horse I pulled over into a gas station and got myself a suzieQ and one of those orange cream soda. I got a little gas and started back after about 5 miles it did it alittle however I made it back. I got in my chair and was thinking about what could be wrong when It dawned on me. I should check the bowl, wow it had so much rust in it, it's a wonder it ran at all. I unscrewed the "star" and removed the bowl, cleaned all that stuff out and went back on the road. What a difference:D It was more than greatful. We rode another hour and I was sorry I left it so long. I thought I needed a pump. The stude is taking up to much time I got to get back with the mopar.:cool: wouldn't you know it that darn Stude needs a fuel pump, oil coming out of some hole. I should have stuck with the Plymoth.

Might be time to have the tank cleaned and sealed or at least put in a inline filter before the fuel pump . It would keep the rust out of the pump and then when it clogs you can have even more fun when you slide under to remove the clogged filter.

A susieQ AND a orange cream soda. You do take your pleasure. I am glad you enjoy some of what I consider extravagances. I've been on a Sugar Busters Diet for 5 years and enjoy eating what it considers healthy. But I would surly enjoy an orange cream soda. My mouth is watering just thinking of it. Bone Apatite.

Oh Frank, when I was a young cat, I use to train all the time. I think from the age of 9 I was in some gym or dojo. I was very deligent. I did that it seems a life time, always watching what I ate and drank. I would get plenty of rest, the whole nine yards. My wife asked me when we were very young in our marrage if I wanted my son to follow in my foot steps I said NO! No kid should ever have to do this, thus my kids now grown up look at film and pic's of me and don't believe it's the same person. Some folks I knew long ago came over and were telling stories about the 70's and they could not believe it. Frank now I enjoy my cars, honey buns and apple pie and my favorite coconut cake and any kind of ice cream.:P And it's all mine, mine, mine.

Crawling under that car is a pleasure although the fuel running down my arm is not my favorite thing. Oldmopar I had my tank done by re-nuz-it I was thinking if I had new stuff I would not need a filter(wrong) AAH life, your lucky to get out of it alive!

I went down to cut the grass today and the 1940 was in the way...almost:) so I took it out and paid the Elc. bill. On the way back the car started to buck like a house I pulled over into a gas station and got myself a suzieQ and one of those orange cream soda. I got a little gas and started back after about 5 miles it did it alittle however I made it back. I got in my chair and was thinking about what could be wrong when It dawned on me. I should check the bowl, wow it had so much rust in it, it's a wonder it ran at all. I unscrewed the "star" and removed the bowl, cleaned all that stuff out and went back on the road. What a difference:D It was more than greatful. We rode another hour and I was sorry I left it so long. I thought I needed a pump. The stude is taking up to much time I got to get back with the mopar.:cool: wouldn't you know it that darn Stude needs a fuel pump, oil coming out of some hole. I should have stuck with the Plymoth.

Did you ever get the grass done???? :D

Allan

Rodney;

Knowing you today and knowing how much you enjoy a good laugh and how much you make me laugh I have a hard time picturing you as a fighter. Do fighters laugh while in competition? I fail to see much funny when kicking someones a$$. I have kicked others and had my a$$ kicked a time or two and it was no laughing matter. Splain????????

Don, back then, I was a very different person. I grew up for a while in New York. I used to be in a gang. I got in a fight at school PS 158 and my grand mother found out about it. I was shipped down to her where I learned to use that "energy" for the good. My dear mother worked in the King Hospital in NY. after some years she and my father moved down to Washington DC. Once I learned to channel my ability "Kumite" was very easy to me. In my fight history 42-2 I only got mad once:mad: lost a match because I pulled my hamstring. I won in a rematch. I never had to be mad or angry to fight, to me it was like a game.

All of that changed on 08-20-86 an event that will live in history. This little girl was born. I had never seen anything like her in my life. When I took my wife to the hospital. I left to get my mom and when we arrived she was born and waiting for me. I found that I could not hurt another person for sport anymore. It was a shock to alot of people. I had a school of martial sceince. I turned it over to my best two guy's and walked away.

In 1989 I signed a match with the Bondo champion, I was a guest in his gym and he saw me tapping on a bag, he said some things to the tune of "I had lost my nerve" So 3 months later we had a match my last for his middleweight championship. I broke his arm in the second round:D Then went back into retirement. My little girl is in her final year in college.

Oh and yes I have showed her some moves for "dating" I never regreted my decition.

Don, we have so much fun because your great company, we have common interest and you guy's know how to tell a joke and take one:) Plus this car thing is the hardest task I have ever undertaken:cool: gee, have you tried to get a discount from some of these vendors.