Pilot House Grille

Vintrader

And how about that one-piece windshield - likely two pieces of blass ground to fit tightly with no divider Far out . . . :)

Look again Dave. There is a center divider bar. And in the upper corner of the passenger side glass is written "1950 Dodge"

Also looks like "For Sale" with something else in the rear window. And who was asking a while back about clip on mirrors for the trucks? It has one on the drivers door.

Also looks like "For Sale" with something else in the rear window. And who was asking a while back about clip on mirrors for the trucks? It has one on the drivers door.

I was asking a while ago if anyone had the clip on mirrors and if they could see very well out of them, especially the passenger side one.

David, I have had a few trucks with the so called Peep Mirrors. I had to remove them, Just did not feel safe to me. Maybe I am just getting Old and Blind. It looks like you have the same 5 x 7 mirror on your green 52 as I have now. Do you need one for the right side or are you thinkong of switching to the smaller size? Dutch

post-411-13585344790257_thumb.jpg

post-411-1358534479069_thumb.jpg

Guest jtw3749c

I did some searching and haven't found it yet. I don't and never have has a proper grill for mine and thought that one looked pretty darn good. Would like to try that myself.

JT

Guest mikeys toy

NW Oklahoma. He has at least one that looks like the green one above, and in close to that shape. Then he has an older one, I'm guessing early '40s?

He has a factory V-8 auto 'Powerflite' ('55?)in pretty good shape.

He has a '49ish 1 ton with a spitfire engine, but the frame was cut off behind the cab.

I have pics of the '55 and the '49; give me your e-mail and I will send them to you

The early 40s one should look like these two. If the headlights are lower towards the grill thats a 39-40. If it looks like my red one but has stainless bars on the lower grill its 41-45 and with no bars 46-47.

46WC41PT1252.jpg