decision made..

chucky07

You guys are the greatest and thanks for answering all my questions over the year here..but my truck must go..financial crisis again...

I'm going to list on ebay next week..just put it in trucks for sale..but didnt pop up for some reason...Anybody want more info and interested in my truck call me up 7603823832..

Have thousands invested and it's a solid 2 owner (california desert all its life) 52 B3B...

Needs someone patient and willing to finish up..will be beautiful truck.

thanks again

Kevin

well I located dc (top dead center mark) on my crank and pointer on front of engine..then i installed my dist. with the rotor at the 7 o'clock position. I then installed plugs with number one in cap directly above the rotor position and went clockwise following the firing order of engine..

I found TDC by taking out number 1 spark plug and as I cranked engine..waited till i felt pressure then slowly turned engine by hand to line up marks..

hope this helps..as this was my first time installing a engine or dist...but it did work..and I got the info right here in this forumn.

Well I have 5k worth or receipts...I know I won't get it out..becuase it still needs work....

Has new engine, radiator, alt, water pump, fuel pump, wires, points, coil, batt, tires, complete wiring harness,

clutch, all new rubber pieces, batt cables, tail lights,

I've decided to sell it on ebay..and i'll be listing next week (waiting on replacement 6 volt alt as new one had malfunction) I am going to list a buy it now of 4k for everything including tons of extra parts .

If someone within this forum (like yourself) is interested I will let them have everything for 3,500.

I can send you pictures this weekend as I am in San Diego till then.