I crashed my plymouth!!

Young Ed

Young Ed;

I just had a thought that may fix all your woes. Norm has been talking about selling his coupe for several years now. This could be a big chance for both you and Norm. You need to collect your insurance money and buy Norm's coupe. I am sure Norm will give you the best forum deal on his coupe in keeping with the spirit of this thread in trying to help you out. Norm's coupe is currently driveway trained only and that is another reason for Norm to further reduce the price as you will need to get the coupe road broken.:cool:

Don,

Have you not heard that cars with low mileage are more valuable than those with high mileage?:) By keeping the mileage low, it adds more to the price, not less.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young Ed;

I just had a thought that may fix all your woes. Norm has been talking about selling his coupe for several years now. This could be a big chance for both you and Norm. You need to collect your insurance money and buy Norm's coupe. I am sure Norm will give you the best forum deal on his coupe in keeping with the spirit of this thread in trying to help you out. Norm's coupe is currently driveway trained only and that is another reason for Norm to further reduce the price as you will need to get the coupe road broken.:cool:

Then Norm could buy my wife's 56 Chevy, We would make him, such a deal. LOL

Dennis:D

My little history lesson. I knew the basic idea of the Phoenix but not which city it lived in. Interesting parallels in the story.

A phoenix is a mythical bird with a tail of beautiful gold and red plumage (or purple and blue, by some sources [1]). It has a 1,000 year life-cycle, and near the end the phoenix builds itself a nest of cinnamon twigs that it then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. In some stories, the new phoenix embalms the ashes of its old self in an egg made of myrrh and deposits it in the Egypt city of Heliopolis (sun city in Greek). The bird was also said to regenerate when hurt or wounded by a foe, thus being almost immortal and invincible — it is also said that it can heal a person with a tear from its eyes and make them temporarily immune to death; a symbol of fire and divinity.[2]

My song of the day. Seems to be a good anthem for learning from the past and moving forward. Life Wasted by Pearl Jam

You're always saying that there's something wrong

I'm starting to believe it's your plan all along

Death came around, forced to hear its song

And know tomorrow can't be depended on

Seen the home inside your head

All locked doors and unmade beds

Open sores unattended

Let me say just once that

I have faced it, a life wasted

I'm never going back again

I escaped it, a life wasted

having tasted, a life wasted

The world awaits just up the stairs

Leave the pain for someone else

Nothing back there for you to find

Or was it you you left behind?

You're always saying you're too weak to be strong

You're harder on yourself than just about anyone

Why swim the channel just to get this far?

Halfway there, why would you turn around?

Darkness comes in waves...tell me,

Why invite it to stay?

You're one with negativity

Yes, comfort is an energy

But why let the sad song play?

heheheh...

I have faced it, a life wasted

Oh I escaped it, a life wasted

having tasted, a life wasted

oh i erased it, a life wasted

Hello, I just moved 4 P-15 parts cars out of a pole building. There are 3 coupes and 1 4dr sedan. All very good parts and have been inside the last 25 yrs. Until last week my neighbor sold his place and had to move them out. I'm in Northern ND not all that far from Minneapolis. If you're interested I could e-mail you some pics I'm sure with 4 cars we could fix you up with everything you need. Even stuff you don't. They are all 47-48 Plymouths. If you want you could call 701-370-5577 or 701-370-9701. Thanks. Parts are not rusty.

But as the rubber tires decays a certain kind of turd is produced, which, being nourished by the juices from the radiator of the dead P-15, brings forth flatheads.

So that is where that smell was coming from....... that certain kind of turd...

All joking aside, I'm glad that Ed is ok.. that is what is most important.... the material can be changed, and the insurance should handle that.... but the next POC president can't be replaced....

Allan

Thanks for all the good finds on the cars. The ones in SD are just before the G/Fs home town. A visit home might be needed. Also will have to take a look at the ones in ND. Send the pics. Will PM you.

Thanks Paul. I did think of that one too for a parts car. Might be too nice for that. Keep working on the 45. I'll meet you with the coupe at North St Paul next summer.