Rodders Journal P15 Coupe

Andydodge

Just got the latest Rodders Journal, #41 today and theres a 12 page feature on a very nice 1947 P15 plymouth Coupe, pale blue, lowered, twin carbed 6......worth a look....andyd

Everyone has different tastes in cars,, and women :eek:

And this one is no different.

To me, I am happy to see good to excellent workmanship put into a Mopar of this era. That is what I appreciate. It's a great example of how good these cars can look with some imagination and workmanship.

The Rodders Journal is just about my favorite venue to see good cars, good work.

There were some really nice two page pics that I cannot scan, and one on here is a bit blurry I think.

But love handles or no, its a very clean car. Check out the engine compartment, to me one of the most important areas that show what kind of care is being done to one's car.

scan0009.jpg

scan0008.jpg

scan0010.jpg

I love the interior on the car. Just beautiful.

Most of these cars custom or not do not get much treatment to the engine compartment. I always think I should have spent more time on mine, because I always see one that is nicer. That engine compartment is very well detailed and very nice.