fessing up and coming clean...

Plymouthy Adams

I plead incontinence. I was in a big, big hurry. When you gotta go you gtotta go.:eek:

Now that sounds like an excuse I would likely use.:D Back in the mid late 70's I flew out to Kansas City on a Friday morning to pick up a company car from a salesman that had quit. We needed the car here in Milwaukee for a new guy. Anyway, I landed in Kansas City, MO about 11 AM. Retrieved the car keys from a clerk at the ticket desk, then found the car in the parking lot. Then ate lunch. Finally got on the road about 1 PM or so. No way I wanted spend Friday night in a hotel, so it was the pedal to the metal all the way to I-80 in Des Moines, IA, then the pedal through the metal from there on east.:D Just before I hit the Quad cities on the Iowa/Illinois boarder I spotted a cop car back in the distance headed toward me. Assuming he already had me for excessive speed, I noticed a rest area sign up ahead. So............instead of slowing down, I put the pedal further through the metal and speed up. Once at the rest stop, I parked it, jumped out and ran toward the rest room. Noticed the cop was just pulling into the rest area as I went in the restroom. Forced myself to go, then after a couple of minutes or so came out and started back to the car. As I did the cop was just slowly rolling though it. But..........he kept on going out the other end. Guess he figured the poor guy must of really had to go bad and just skipped the whole thing.:D