repressed area for sure

Plymouthy Adams

Allan..I tried numerous searches..came up short..even at the place I got my gas tank..they had no clue to hot hod shops and supply/parts houses..seems there ought to be a better way to connect the dots..will give these guys a call and see what they have to offer..appreciate the tip...

Tim, are you going to be there this weekend? If so don't miss the Dixie Fried, Drive-invasion at the Starlight 6 drive-in. We'll be there.

BloodyKnuckles

Sorry BK..will not be in A-town for the weekend...just got a quick run up Tuesday and then back home later that night..much later...

For the record...I have struck out on the Vintage Air guys thus far in Atlanta...called a couple that are listed as stocking units...but not the one I am looking at...got them Chevy 55-56 in stock though...lol

I have a couple more calls to make this eveing from a different areas..problem is that they all can get them and all want to install them for you but no one has a unit in stock for you to look at...I've not given up..used to set backs...folks a few miles down the road are truck rodders..unit I am looking at are ideal for this..chances are they may stock this puppy...have dealt with them in the past...small items but very fast shippers for sure...