Local... foggetaboutit.... one the way south!! OT

Allan Faust

Well,

Things seem to be shaping up... my papers from the gov't seem to not allow me to work with potable water (well, its under revision, but that job is up $h.. creek) and I talked with my other suitor, and he's sending me a plane ticket right down to ottawa on the 4th and 5th for dinner with the boss and a day's worth of interviews.... finally somethings going right...

Allan

Pat....

Yep, if I gotta do it, I gotta do it..... That was the first question when I talked with the guy today.... you realize that you will have to relocate.....

John....

As for the bargaining table, I already know what's in front of me....

Norm, as for the move, its mainly the feeling of "not knowing" what to expect which is the problem... the houses here (ours and my deceased father in law's house... in a really down market), prices there, place to stay while I get organized, etc..... It'll take a while, but over time, things should fix themselves.....

Thanx for the well wishes..... as for the interviews, I've already passed 2 so far, so the in person stuff shouldn't be that bad.... the 10 minute presentation that I have to make should be interesting... especially if I decide to do it on my car.... and the fact that a couple of years ago, I hardly knew what the mechanics of a car were.....

Allan