Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About randy48

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • My Project Cars
    1948 special deluxe convertible


  • Location
    N C
  • Interests
  1. I have a 1948 Plymouth special deluxe convertible I am trying to repair gasket from transmission to bellhousing and noticed that the seal on shifter linkage/shaft is leaking I would like to change it also but can not find a number for it or anyone that can tell me. the manual I have only says seal my question is has anyone changed one and is it a rubber o ring or is it a seal and if you know a seal number . I do not want to pull it without having one to replace it as it is only a drip it is a standard 3 speed any help will be appreciated. thanks in advance
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Terms of Use